Tuesday, February 6, 2018

14 Days of Love: Day 6 | Sweatshirts

I love sweatshirts. And apparently, I love grey sweatshirts. I didn't realize that almost all of my sweatshirts are grey until I started taking pictures for this post but every sweatshirt I own has grey in it.

I know I usually post photos where I'm dressed up and wearing cute clothes (not that sweatshirts aren't cute) but this is definitely a more accurate representation of what I wear on a daily basis. I love being cozy and comfy. I always pair my leggings with a sweatshirt when going to the studio to teach and I'm almost constantly wearing one of these sweatshirts when I'm at home.

And that's really all I have to say about sweatshirts because there's not much more one can say about them I don't think... Although, I do think I need to get at least one with a bit more color. What color should I look for to add to my collection?


The dark grey sweatshirt was a gift from my boss and it says:

Work Hard
Be Kind
Stay Humble
Creative Motion Studios

The Florida sweatshirt was from this trip we took to Florida last year for spring break and is from one of those little beach shops with a ton of souvenirs.

The Chatbooks one is obviously from Chatbooks and was a gift as well.

The red and blue one is so old that I can't remember where it's from. I'm guessing Bluenotes or something like that.

The Patagonia sweatshirt was on my Christmas list this year and my in-laws bought it for me! I feel so classy every time I wear it!

Leggings: Lululemon Align Pants. Duh.

Do you have a uniform? Something you wear a different variation of every day, like me? What is it?

To read about the other things I love, click HERE!

xoxo, Chelan

No comments :

Post a Comment