Monday, February 12, 2018

14 Days of Love: Day 12 | Traveling

I love traveling. Love, love, love, love, love it. Parker and I have done quite a bit of traveling in our 2-days-short-of-4-years-of-marriage. I am happiest when I am with the people I love under the sun in my swimsuit by some water. It truly is my happy place!

Another thing I love is making travel videos! You can see the very first one I ever made here! lol It cracks me up with its low quality and tiny screen, and how young we were but it was oh so fun. Here are a couple of other ones here, here, and here that I've made in the last few years and they just bring me so much happiness! There's something so fun about capturing memories on video and putting them together to go with a fun song!

One of our most recent vacations we went on was a sailing trip in the Caribbean! Parker had been sailing once as a teenager and he just knew that I would love it. And he was right! It was a blast! We got to go on Parker's Uncle Scott and Aunt Jolynn's catamaran called the Liahona with some family and it was such an adventure! It was unlike anything I'd ever done before. We flew into Saint Lucia and sailed down to St. Vincent and the Grenadines. My favorite place we visited was called Tobago Cays. The water is so crystal clear turquoise (or should I say turkwise? lol inside joke #sorrynotsorry) and there are so many fish! We anchored right next to the little island that Jack Sparrow gets stranded on in Pirates of the Caribbean which was so cool. We played Spikeball on the beach, snorkeled, kayaked, paddle boarded, went swimming, suntanned, and played with the drone.

My favorite part of the trip was seeing all the wildlife. I am not an animal person AT ALL so this really surprised me but we saw dolphins, stingrays, sea turtles, squids, so many fish, and some of our group saw a little baby shark!

I've compiled our amature drone footage with Gopro footage and camera footage to a fun video to share our trip if you'd like to take a look! Just scroll to the bottom of this post past the photos from our trip to see it :).
This is the arch from Pirates of the Caribbean where they have skeletons hanging.

Be sure to select 1080p HD for the best quality! 

Doesn't that just make you want to go on a trip to the beach right this second? What's your dream vacation? I am dying to go to Hawaii and Parker really wants to go to Italy so those are both high on our bucket list!

To read about the other things I love, click HERE!

xoxo, Chelan

No comments :

Post a Comment