Wednesday, February 7, 2018

14 Days of Love: Day 7 | Pinterest

Can you believe we are halfway there? I'm torn between feeling worried that I won't think of enough things to share and being sad that we are on the downhill slope because this whole thing has been SO MUCH FUN! I honestly started it on a whim - which is how I do most of my blog posts. I've read a bunch of articles about blogging and considered trying to monetize this thing and all of the content I've read about has said that you need to have a content calendar, to never post in real time, to write a post and let it sit and then come back to it later, to schedule your posts for the best time of day, and a bunch of other tips and tricks. However, I have never done any of these things unless it's a collaborative post with friends of mine. I always just sit down and write when I feel like it and whatever comes out of my fingers comes out. So to see that people are enjoying this 14 Days of Love series makes me feel like I'm doing something right here. I'm just living my life and sharing it with people and that's all I really want to do in the first place with this online space called Chelannigans. So THANK YOU for following along in this, you guys. Every single comment and message in response to a blog post, IG/Fb post, and IG story makes my whole day, so thank you for always making me smile!

Let's get down to business... to defeat the Huns. I couldn't not say that. Today, I'm bringing you my love of Pinterest. I HEART PINTEREST. I'm very active on Pinterest. I use Pinterest every single day. I have almost 20,000 pins. My favorite boards I've created and grown over the years are Don't Go Naked, Home, Hair, and Flora. I thought it would be fun to share a few of the things I've been pinning recently from each of these categories.

I have been loving the wide leg pant trend that is being seen more and more lately. I have one pair that I don't quite know how to wear yet/feel like I need warmer weather to wear them so I'll try to figure that out. In the meantime, I'll keep pinning inspiration for wide leg pants! So cute!


The combination of the floor color with those floral pillows and the plaid curtains has me all heart eyes emoji face over here. Not to mention the little sneak peak of the shiplap wall to the right. It's beautiful!


Love, love, loving this hair trend of scarfs in ponytails and topknots right now!


Um. How beautiful is this bouquet? I never have real flowers in my home, ever, because I kill flowers so quickly but these make me want to go out and buy all the flowers and bring Spring into my home with them!


I love finding new boards and people to follow on Pinterest so if we aren't Pinterest friends yet, click here and follow me! I'll follow you back. #follow4follow lolz.

Do you love Pinterest? What's your Pinterest handle? I wanna follow you and see what you're pinning!

To read about the other things I love, click HERE!

xoxo, Chelan

No comments :

Post a Comment