Sunday, February 4, 2018

14 Days of Love: Day 4 | Reading

If you've been following my blog for a while, you'll know that I love reading. I have a Series of posts that are linked on my sidebar to the right called "Currently Reading". If you click on that (or the link right here), it will take you to all of my posts of books I've read in the last few years and recommend.

Last night after sharing my love of painting my nails and asking about everyone's favorite way to pamper themselves, a friend of mine commented that she loved to have a bath and read a good book. That sounded so dreamy to me so I bought the new Marcia Lynn McClure novel called The Stone-Cold Heart of Valentine Briscoe on my Kindle, drew myself a hot bubble bath, cracked open a cold Diet Pepsi and relaxed in the tub. Isn't that title appropriate for February and the 14 days of love with the hero being called Valentine, Val for short? I love it.


I read my first Marcia Lynn McClure novel in junior high and I've been hooked ever since. She's my all-time favorite author and has been dubbed by her fans 'The Queen of Kissing' and rightfully so! Her books are swoon-worthy and dreamy and this new one did not disappoint! It was a quick read and just made me so happy. As you know, I love a good love story!

So if you need a recommendation for a cute love story for this time of year, I would highly recommend The Stone-Cold Heart of Valentine Briscoe to get you in the mood for the upcoming holiday or just to brighten your day at any time of the year!

What's your favorite love story you've ever read?

To read about the other things I love, click HERE!

xoxo, Chelan

No comments :

Post a Comment