Wednesday, February 21, 2018

#VirtueMoir

After the 14 Days of Love posts ended, I needed about a week break from blogging. I think I deserve it after posting every single day for 2 weeks, right? But I'm back and excited about a few things I have up my sleeve.

You blog followers are fun and I like you. Thanks for being here and being interested in my life.

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I'm super invested in the Canadian figure skating duo, Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir. I had seen their Moulin Rouge ice dancing routine on Facebook before they performed in two nights ago at the Olympics and I was instantly hooked on them and their chemistry. I'm kicking myself for going to bed early on Monday night rather than staying up to watch them win the gold {insert 'Ugh' emoji here}. And if you know me at all, you know that I'm obsessed with love. Hello, 14 days of LOVE! I love talking about products, food, and people I love. I love a good romance novel. Rom coms are my jam - did you see my Instagram stories over the weekend?? You really should follow me on IG is what I'm saying here. Jk, but really. I LOVE LOVE! And Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir are in love. I'm convinced. Do you see the way they look at each other? You can't deny it! And the rest of the world sees it, too. He freaking mouthed the words 'I love you' along with the song while they were performing, you guys. It's real!

Here are some of my favorite tweets that have actually made me LOL!





That last one is exactly how I feel. I just want them to kiss and tell us all what we want to hear! That they are madly in love and will spend retirement married to each other while they bring beautiful ice dancing babies into this world to win more gold medals for Canada.

COME ON SCOTT! MAKE A MOVE! Do it for your country!

Sigh. #TessaAndScott #VirtueMoir

xoxo, Chelan

No comments :

Post a Comment