Sunday, May 7, 2017

Hollingsworth Travels | Florida

My sister, Matlin, and her friend, Shaylee Farren, joined us in Florida for spring break this year and it was such a blast! We went to Hollywood Beach and our Airbnb place was right along the famous boardwalk and the beach. Most of our time was spent relaxing at the beach or the pool. We packed a cooler every day full of pop, sandwiches, and snacks, and we loved boogie boarding and playing Spikeball. Parker and I were the undefeated champions until I threw out my back and couldn't hardly move so Matlin and Shay used my injury to their advantage lol ;). One day we rented a fun convertible and drove down to the southernmost part of the United States to Key West where we ate some seafood at DJ's Clam Shack which was featured on Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives and it was soooo good. Key West has such a fun vibe and we would love to go back and stay there someday. On that same day, we visited one of the beaches along the keys and took a tour of the Everglades to find some gators!


I don't know if I've ever laughed so much in my life as I did this week. Matlin and Shaylee are hilarious and we had the best time with them. Still dreaming about this vacation and can't wait for our next adventure!

And in case you missed it on social media, here's the music video I put together from our trip. Between the four of us, we took so many videos and it was so fun to relive the trip as I edited! Thanks for watching!

xoxo, Chelan

No comments :

Post a Comment