Friday, February 9, 2018

14 Days of Love: Day 9 | Sunshine and Summer

Today I decided that I'm over the Winter and ready for Spring. Or better yet, SUMMER! I am a summer baby. I live for the warm temperatures and I'm happiest when it's sunny outside. The area we live in Ohio is in the top 5 cities in the United States with the highest number of cloudy/overcast days per year which is around 300 days per year. Isn't that awful? The sun does not shine in the winter and it's totally draining. Around this time of year every year, I find myself itching for the warm summer nights, the sound of crickets outside, and the long sunny days where there is light until 9 pm! I'm ready for ya, summer!

So in honor of my favorite time of year, I'll share some of my favorite summer photos from the past few summers! 


What's your favorite time of year? Are you ready for summer yet?

To read about the other things I love, click HERE!

xoxo, Chelan

2 comments :

  1. I haaaaate hot weather, so summer isn't my jam, but I'm also just so tired of winter. I don't want it to get hot, but I do want it to get sunny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel ya. The humidity here in Ohio is awful. I prefer the dry heat like I grew up with but I'd still rather have hot and humid than cold, I think haha. So ready for some sunshine!

      Delete