Saturday, May 9, 2015

Arizona

With my family living in the cold white North, they like to take advantage of their Easter break to go somewhere warm every year and this year, they chose to rent a house in Arizona for the week. They invited Parker and I early on and but with him being in school and me working we were unsure as to whether or not we would be able to go, not to mention the cost of the trip. About 5 days before the trip we made the decision to go cuz YOLO right? and I'm SO HAPPY we made that decision! We packed up our things and on Tuesday, after work and school, we began our road trip!

Throughout the week we sun tanned, we ate good food, we swam, we played games, we ate more good food, we shopped, we watched movies, we ate more good food, we talked, we painted nails, we swam and tanned some more, and we ate even more good food. Seriously, it was a great trip! And you can tell that I loved the food :) Have I mentioned that I hate cooking and that I'm not a good cook so it was a lovely break from my terrible attempts at feeding Parker and I haha. In all seriousness though, I'm so grateful for my parents and the time, energy, planning, and money they spend on taking our family on such fun vacations. The memories we make when we are together are truly priceless!

Now, what would a McMurray family vacation be without a music video to go along with it??? Enjoy!



Coming up next: Caribbean Cruise Vacation Post!
Oh! And I've added a new 'subscribe' feature to the right hand side of my blog so if you enjoy reading it, enter your email to be updated when new posts are up! xoxo

1 comment :