Friday, March 18, 2016

Heidi Swapp Memory Planner: September, October, and November Recap!

Sooo it's been a while since I blogged about my planner. You can find my first recap of our awesome month of August here. The reason it's taken me so long is because we didn't do annnnnnnyything in October. And the few things we did do, we didn't take pictures of...... #ragrets. As a result, I didn't know where to start with October which put all the other months afterwards off as well. So here I am. Finally getting around to documenting the last several months because somehow it's already March of 2016 and nobody knows how that happened. WHERE DID THE TIME GO?!! Without further ado I give you September, October, and November of 2015. Enjoy!
I burnt my forehead with my curling iron. It left a huge blister, which turned into a scab, which then peeled and left a white splotch.. It had to be documented. Also, I don't cook roast beef dinners very often so when I did, I needed proof via photos!
Fused some glitter into this photo pocket. Looooooove all the sparkles!
Some of the new washi tape my momma sent in a care package. It goes perfectly with my planner's color scheme!
Conference quotes and treats! "It will all work out" quote photo found on my cousin's blog here
Cutest paper also from mi madre. 
Love the sparkly sticker letters.
Love doing a monthly recap on these additional pages that I don't know what the heck they are for.. 
A photo of a planner inside the planner. Plannering inception ;)

I love plannering!! Now I just need to catch up on December, January, February, and March! xoxo, Chelan

No comments :

Post a Comment