Saturday, March 26, 2016

2 Year Anniversary Recap

Parker and I decided to spend our 2 year anniversary in Niagara falls because it was one of the few weekends that Parker didn't absolutely have to study and I was able to get my Saturday off of work. It was the perfect little adventure that we both needed! Besides the fact that it was record breaking cold, we had an awesome time full of going to see the falls, food, spending way too much money, taking advantage of the Canadian dollar at the outlet mall, hot tub/sauna runs, Timbits (have you tried the birthday cake ones?!!!), POUTINE, relaxing, laughing, and Old Dutch salt and vinegar chips. Parker completely surprised me with tickets to Newsies on Broadway on March 4th (dream come true!!) as well as a pair of Lululemon Align pants!! Needless to say, I felt absolutely spoiled rotten to get all of that as well as his undivided attention for 3 whole days! lol #medschoolwifelife. Just kidding. He's really good at giving me attention when I need it.. probably because I whine until I get my way ;)

Here's a short video of our adventure!


I cannot believe that it has been over 2 whole years since Parker and I got married! It seems like it's been barrrrely one year. I love him more than ever and being married to him is the Best. Thing. Ever!
Still so in love <3

1 comment :

  1. Oh wow, I loved the photos and video as well. Last year we tied the knot at some destination Venues in NYC and our first anniversary is approaching in a month. We would like to host a Disney themed celebration bash. So excited for it!

    ReplyDelete