Monday, August 19, 2019

Wide-Leg Pants

A few weeks ago I needed some 'work appropriate' attire but I didn't want to buy a bunch of clothes that were strictly for work and work alone because where's the fun in that?! It's a good thing I had that mentality with my shopping because I ended up switching jobs and have a much more relaxed atmosphere for work now but I can still wear all of the items I purchased that were for work - one of those being the pants I'm sharing today. They are amazeballs!

I've never owned official 'wide-leg pants' before and I was a little hesitant to try them because some that I've seen have been quite unflattering but I'm SO GLAD I tried these on in Old Navy because it was love at first sight. They fit perfectly, are so freaking comfortable, and they are cute to boot! They will also be perfect to transition to fall.... which is still over a month away, might I add, so no need to get hasty about it. Let me just throw that out there haha! #longlivesummer

I wish I had gotten these pants in every color. They're currently on sale and you can get an additional 30% off with the code EXTRA so I just might add a few more colors to my closet. I love the off white color (Creme De La Creme) and the navy (Darkest Hour)! So cute!


Also, you can get 8% back from Old Navy right now when you use Rakuten (formerly called Ebates). Create your free account by clicking HERE and you'll get $10 after your first shopping trip + whatever you earn in cashback. I've earned over $80 in cashback from my shopping trips since I started using it and I don't even shop that often!

How to style wide-leg pants
Wide-leg pants outfit for summer
How to style wide-leg pants

high waisted wide-leg olive green pants
high waisted wide-leg cropped pants outfit
back to school outfit ideas with high waisted wide-leg pants
How to style cropped wide-leg pants

T-shirt is old but it's from LOFT Outlet. Similar here!
Earrings are Lucky Brand but aren't available online. Similar here!

So, are you on board with the wide-leg pant trend? I hope it stays for a while because I am a fan!!

xoxo, Chelan


No comments :

Post a Comment