Sunday, September 4, 2016

A Currently Post Ft. A Happy Planner

I'm on a roll with this #blogtember thing! If you'd like to join in, it's not too late! I'm loving it so far. Having my posts planned out for me is so nice!

Last summer, I got a Memory Planner by Heidi Swapp which I featured on my blog here and here. I am still in the process of finishing up that memory planner... it was so much fun to do and a great way to document memories while staying organized, but I'll admit that it was much more work than I anticipated and the more I got behind, the bigger the task it was to catch up. But I am still determined to finish it at some point!

This year, I bought another planner for my birthday - a Create 365 The Happy Planner - that has a similar idea, but it's less scrapbook-esque and more writing prompts while still definitely leaving LOTS of room for planning which is just what I need! And each month it has a 'Currently' page which is exactly what September 4th's blogtember prompt is. I've added a photo of my August Currently page as well as a few others so you can see how stinking cute this planner is!

Without further ado, I give you my new Happy Planner :)








Lastly, if you watch Big Brother, we need to chat. It's been the greatest season this summer!! Thanks for reading, y'all! 

xoxo, Chelan


No comments :

Post a Comment