Saturday, September 3, 2016

Summer 2016

Today's #blogtember prompt is: "Now that summer's at an end, share a list of favorites from the season." Well lucky for all y'all readers of this here blog, I made a summer Chatbook that you can flip through virtually by clicking HERE!



































I created this cute summer Chatbook using the code summer16. They've got some of the cutest premade summer themed pages that you can see throughout my book and there were quite a few others that I chose not to include only because they didn't make sense with my photos. It makes me wish I had done more this summer just so I could have included the rest of the pages designed by Novgratsz (a design couple from HGTV).

More on how to make your own Summer 2016 Highlight Chatbook by clicking HERE!

Now to finish this post off, I've just added a few of my favorite photos from this summer below.







Sweet, sweet Nova. She is the cutest/craziest/and best little snuggle buddy!

The day before I flew home, we did a dance photo shoot with Photography by Kels. She is amazing and so was the sky so it made for some pretty cool photos! I'm so excited to see and share the rest!
 
LONG LIVE SUMMER! Thanks for reading!

xoxo, Chelan

No comments :

Post a Comment