Wednesday, October 31, 2018

How We Wore It | Bold Fall Colors

We are back in action with our How We Wore It Series. We took a couple months off because life got crazy for all of us but I'm so happy we are back. And on the last day of the month, no less. This month we are featuring BOLD fall colors. I kind of cheated and wore a color that's not too bold because most of my bold-er clothes are either packed away somewhere or summery. I went with the mulled cranberry wine color which is perfect for fall & winter. My lips and nails match, too, so I was feeling pretty spiffy.

Be sure to check out my stunning friend's posts below!


Hat: Target
Sweater: Walmart
Shirt: Walmart (only $7.99 and it comes in so many cute colors!!)
Jeans: Lucky Brand
Shoes: Old from Target. Similar here!

Now show my beautiful friends some love!


Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Halloween :). 

xoxo, Chelan



No comments :

Post a Comment