Saturday, June 10, 2017

Cleveland Indians Game 6.9.17

For Parker's birthday last year, we went to a Cleveland Indians baseball game and I fell in love with the atmosphere. There's just something about hot dogs for $1 and fireworks that make me giddy. Oh ya. And the baseball is cool, too, of course! I've never felt so American! Our seats last year weren't great.. they weren't bad, but they weren't fabulous either. So this year for Parker's birthday, my parents and I went in on some better seats for Parker and me to go to the game yesterday and we had so much fun yet again! Thanks, Mom and Pops! And thanks for being born, Parker! Love doing life with you!

We were running late. Like super late and both of us were on edge about it but I wanted so badly for us to have a fun night because Parker has been studying nonstop for the last month (actually 2 years straight pretty much but #boards take his studying to a whole new level). I knew that he didn't necessarily want to take a whole night off of studying so I wanted to make it worth it for him. Turns out that the Cavs were playing next door so we got to watch the Indians beat the White Sox at Progressive Field, then watch fireworks at the same time as watching the Cavs beat the Warriors in game 4 of the NBA finals outside Quicken Loans Arena. It was so much fun and such an adventure!
What do you think of Parker's stache? lol, He shaved and waited for me to notice but I didn't notice until after we were already on our way to the game!

It's a great time to live in Ohio! Go Indians! Go Cavs! O-H-I-O!

Happy Saturday!

xoxo, Chelan

No comments :

Post a Comment