Monday, May 1, 2017

4/2/17 - 5/1/17 Currently


Sometimes when I'm feeling less than inspired, I'll share a random currently post to get the creative juices flowing again (also, is that not the grossest phrase?). So here ya have it, folks!

Currently reading: I just finished reading Two By Two by Nicholas Sparks and I did not like it.... I would have featured it on my blog but I didn't like it enough to waste a post with it. I wanted to like it so bad! I usually love his books and movies and my mom gave it to me for Christmas so I feel bad saying that it wasn't great but it was less than great. I was actually quite bad. Super boring and it took me months to get through. I'm excited to start reading something else! I have two books to choose from now: The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton or The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines. Which one would you choose first?



Currently watching: One Tree Hill with Parker. He's never watched it and this is my second time through it. We are on season 5 and every time they introduce a new psychopath into the series my palms get clammy #danscott #derek and #nannycarrie #ohmy! Parker has also predicted everything that has happened thus far. EVERYTHING! Right before it happens, he's will literally say exactly what is about to happen.

Currently eating/drinking: chocolate and popcorn (not together). You guys I ate an entire bag of chocolate chips in one sitting. And I've had popcorn at least 3 times a week for the last month, I think. It's just too good! And I've been forcing myself to drink a ton of water lately to help me not feel so bad for drinking Diet Pepsi (caffeine free, still, don't worry).

Currently crafting: I tried my hand at embroidery and finished this beauty yesterday! I'm quite proud of myself!

This is wayyyy overdue but I figured I'd post it for documenting's sake. This was my life on 4/2/17 :). 

So let's catch up, shall we? 

Currently reading as of 5/1/17: I actually just finished The Secret Keeper and I'm going to save a whole post for it because it's worthy of such a thing. I'm in need of a new book. Any recommendations? 
Currently watching One Tree Hill and Survivor with Parker. We are loooooving this season of Survivor. Do I have any other friends who watch it? Who are your favorites? And I've been watching Drop Dead Diva on my own and I love it! Clean, funny, and light! 

Currently working on a video of our trip to Florida. My computer is the slowest of slow so it's taking forever. But every time I look at photos I get a little pang of bittersweetness because that trip was so fun and I loved the company so much!

Currently, have the sparkliest pink glitter fingernails and they make me happy every time I look at them. 

Currently getting sick of the same meals over and over and contemplating making a goal of not cooking the same meal twice this month...... I loathe cooking so. much. 

Currently looking forward to a quick trip to California for Parker's brother's wedding in a couple weekends. Can't wait to see the family and meet the bride! I love weddings!

Currently planning (or trying to plan, I should say) our summer. Some of our plans fell through so we have 3 weeks of vacation time and we are trying to finalize and it's so hard to know what to do with it! Especially since it's Parker's like, last summer vacation (insert crying emoji here). 

Currently, loving life and all the ups and downs it has to offer. Life is beautiful in all its craziness. 

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Monday, friends. 

xoxo, Chelan


2 comments :

  1. Yay blog!! Have you read kiss of deception by Mary E Pearson?? I feel like you'd like that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not! I'll grab that one next! Thanks friend :)

      Delete