Sunday, January 22, 2017

Our Love Story: Part 10 "I love you"

"Here's the thing about this love story of ours. Its long. And drawn out. And mushy-gushy. And even a bit cheesy. But it's true. And I've decided to take my time writing it, capturing all the special details of those moments I never want to forget. So if mushy-gushy, cheesy love stories aren't your thing, I totally get that. Just know that I'm writing this as a gift - to my family, and my children, and their future children - and also, for [Parker] and me - so that on those days when the kids are screaming, the laundry is overflowing and the bills are rolling in...on those days when it all just seems so hard, we'll have this to remind us of those first moments when we fell in love. And if sappy, detail ridden love stories are your thing, well then you've come to the right place." -Ashley Stock 

To read the beginning of Our Love Story, click here.
***

***

So after our first kiss, Parker and I were pretty much inseparable. We spent every minute that we could together and that never seemed like enough time. After 6 days of practically dating but not 'officially dating', we were cuddling on the couch in Parker's apartment and had been saying, "I just really, really, really, really, reeeeeeally like you," over and over again to each other when I finally realized that this was more than just 'liking' him. I was absolutely crazy about him. Head over heels excited about him. Totally in love with Parker David. So I told him so!

Me: "You wanna know what I think?"
Parker: "What do you think?"
Me: "I think I love you."

I have no idea what he said in return because I honestly didn't hear his reply but I do know that he smiled and looked quite pleased about my confession haha. I remember snuggling in close to him then and feeling relieved that I had let him know just how much I 'reeeeeally liked' him. And then he told me he loved me too. After that, we couldn't stop saying that we loved each other over and over and over again. And we still haven't stopped saying it to each other over and over and over again.

***
Part 9
Part 11

No comments :

Post a Comment