Sunday, October 30, 2011

A HUGE Thank you!

Thank you SO SO SO much to everyone who took a lil bit of their time to say a quick little prayer for me. I am proud to say that I am now a Dance Major here at BYU! Such an awesome accomplishment if I do say so myself. I am so excited!! I felt really good about the way the auditions went and I found out this morning that I made it. Definitely one of the happiest moments of my life. Thank you Thank you Thank you! You're prayers helped. I was nervous but I think it was a good nervous that helped me perform the best that I possibly could. I am so grateful and so blessed! What a lucky girl I am!!
Now a thank you to my mother for the package she sent me :) 
Here are the pictures you requested mom haha with a couple others I decided to throw in there as well because I know you'll enjoy em ;)


Thanks again everyone! You are all awesome, whoever you may be!

2 comments :

  1. Chan I am SO happy for you!!!! This is the most exciting news ever!!! You are the most beautiful dancer ever! I knew you could do it!!!Can't wait to see you at CHRISTMAS TIME!!! That's right :) I"ll be home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the pics sweetie! those nappy tabs sweats are looking fine on your bootay! ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete