Thursday, February 7, 2019

14 Days of Love: Day 7 | Ruffles

We are halfway there, folks. This week has gone by super fast and I'm having so much fun with this series again this year. Today I'm sharing my love of ruffles - whether its a ruffle hem like I shared in this post, a ruffle at the bottom of a skirt or dress, a peplum, a ruffled sleeve. I love them all!

When my friends were visiting us in Charleston, SC this past November we spent some time shopping because duh. What else do you do on a girls trip?! And I found this jacket that just screamed my name. We all agreed that it did and I couldn't leave without it even though I really didn't have any spending money lol. It's one of my favorite things I own and I can't wait to wear it again soon - it has been a bit too cold for it recently. It's super versatile and can be worn pretty much any time of year which I love. Isn't the peplum darling?!!

 So much awkward. I need to learn how to pose lol.

Also please look at how beautiful my friends are. Love them so much!


Here are a few ruffled items I'm currently crushing on. All super affordable and adorable at the same time. WIN!

Are you on the ruffle train with me?

xoxo, Chelan

No comments :

Post a Comment