Sunday, February 10, 2019

14 Days of Love: Day 10 | Music

Being a dancer, music has been such a huge part of my life. I used to share little 'music Monday' posts every so often and I loved doing that because I always got such great recommendations in return. So in honor of the Grammys today (are you watching?) I'm sharing my love of music for day 10 of the #14daysoflove. 

All time favorite song: Drops of Jupiter by Train. 

I remember in high school someone asked me what my all-time favorite song was and I didn't have an immediate answer so I did some real soul searching and settled on Drops of Jupiter. At that point, I didn't know the song well but I always enjoyed it when I heard it and I decided that if I was going to tell someone that was my all time favorite, then I better commit. So I listened to it over and over and over again until I had every word memorized and I still can't tell you what its actually about but it's my all-time favorite. The part where there are eight little violin notes is the BEST! 

New (to me) songs I'm loving: 

Atlas: Two by Sleeping At Last 
Yellow Lines by Brendan James
Calling Me Home by Emily Brimlow
Into The Unknown by The Lighthouse and The Whaler
Religion by Colton Avery
In My Head by James Bay
Shotgun by George Ezra
And every single song on Ben Rector's latest album called Magic. SO GOOD!

What is your all-time favorite song and what are some songs you're loving right now?

xoxo, Chelan

No comments :

Post a Comment