Tuesday, February 12, 2019

14 Days of Love: Day 12 | L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara

This mascara I'm sharing for day 12 of #14daysoflove is a new love for me. Prior to trying the L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara, I had been faithful to the same mascara for yeeeeeeears but I had heard good things about this one online and my sister loved it. I ended up getting some in my stocking at Christmas and I have been hooked every day since. 

Mascara is my favorite make up to wear. I prefer a lot of it so I need one that builds well but doesn't look super clumpy and this stuff fits the bill. This little guy has two steps: the white primer layer and then the regular black mascara layer. A few other things I love about this new find below: 

+ It. Does. Not. Fall. No flaking to create raccoon eyes throughout the day. There is 0 fallout. None. Zip. It's miraculous. 

+ It lasts forever. I wear the same mascara for three days. You read that right. Three days! I'll touch it up a bit in the morning and going back to the first perk I mentioned, no fallout. Even when you sleep with it on. 

+ Taking it off is fun (yep, fun!), easy, and mess-free. You get it a little bit wet and it literally slides off your lashes in little tubes. Gone are the days of scrubbing your eyes with makeup remover or wipes. There's no residue leftover and it doesn't pull out your natural lashes at all. 

It's truly a winner and you should try it. I've already got my friend Jordan hooked! 

What's your beauty fav right now? 

xoxo, Chelan

No comments :

Post a Comment