Wednesday, February 13, 2019

14 Days of Love: Day 13 | How We Wore It Series | Galentines

We are almost done with this 14 Days of Love series this year and I'm part relieved but also part sad. It's so fun for so many reasons: it forces me to be creative, it allows me to connect with lots of people, it causes me to reflect on all the many things I love and that I have to be grateful for.

For day 13 of #14daysoflove I'm sharing my love of the How We Wore It Series I do with my beautiful blogger friends. I know I say how much I love it every month but when you work from home and often don't have a real reason to get dressed up, it feels like a special occasion. This, too, forces me to be creative, forces me to get more comfortable in front of a camera, and honestly, it helps me feel pretty, too.

We are sharing our 'Galentines' Day outfits in honor of our lady friends today. I chose to keep it simple with some jeans, this cayuuuute pink plaid sweater, and some bedazzled flats that I still have heart eyes over every time I see them.


I've linked everything I'm wearing (the sweater was nowhere to be found online but its from LOFT Outlet and I linked some similar and super cute tops) HERE

Be sure to check out my gal pals and their Galentine's outfits!




I hope you all have the most lovely of Valentine's Days tomorrow and that they are filled with people you love and lots of chocolate!

xoxo, Chelan

No comments :

Post a Comment