Thursday, June 20, 2019

I'm Back and Ready To Roll

Hey y'all! I'm back from traveling the world and I'm excited to get into a new routine. Traveling was absolutely amazing and I'll be doing posts on each of our trips at some point in the near future so I won't share too many details right now besides this: several times whilst we were on the go I would look over at Parker or gaze at the amazing view and think, "How is this my life?" I feel so much gratitude for those oh so special two months of exploring new places and revisiting some of our favorites. And maybe the most special of all was spending time with the people I love. I know that we are very lucky to have done what we did and I am so grateful!

With that being said, it feels so good to be somewhat settled as we haven't been in the same place for longer than 2.5 months since July! We have successfully moved to Boston and our apartment is small and expensive but it's darling and we love it! I just landed a job that I'm excited about and Parker had his first real day of residency today after a week of orientation. We've done a little exploring of our new city including walking the Freedom Trail and riding bikes around the parks near our apartment. We are now grocery orderers (greatest thing everrrrrr to have groceries delivered) and subway riders. I'll share more on our Boston specific adventures later, too!


On the rooftop of our building after a walk through the park!
 Pretty sunset view from the roof.

I just wanted to post a couple of updates and say how I'm excited to be back to blogging. I can't wait to get all of our recent trips documented so stay tuned! 

No comments :

Post a Comment