Monday, November 7, 2016

Little Victories

These last few weeks have been hectic, to say the least. So today, I'm celebrating the little victories. Feel free to celebrate with me, because sometimes that's what we all need - to focus on the good!
+ I made dinner twice last week (from scratch, no less) and it didn't suck and I only created flames once!

+ I met my work goals last week. Woot woot!

+ I started listening to Christmas music on November 1st.

+ I beat my sister in battleship.

+ I'm almost done with season 2 of Gilmore Girls. Operation watch-all-the-seasons-again-before-the-new-season-comes-out is going swell! #teamjess and then later #teamlogan. #neverteamdean

+ The weather here has been absolutely amazing! #sweatahweathahforevah

+ Parker and I have an agreement that he makes dinners on Sundays so I can have the day off. It's dreamy.

+ I won the above taco socks from work :)

Life is beautiful, folks! Even amongst the hardships and the trials and the hectic schedules, there are always things to be grateful for and celebrated! What are the little victories are you celebrating today?

xoxo, Chelan

4 comments :

  1. You crack me up. Love the socks, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Season 2! Girl you got work to do! You got this though. I just got through seasons 4,5, and 6 in two weeks. Not sure if I should be proud of that or ashamed...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I basically just need to have it on at all times! The problem is I watched it on my phone without wifi so I used all my high speed data and can't do that anymore :((((( Finishing Season 2 today!

      Delete