Monday, October 17, 2016

A Dream Come True | Part 1

On my last day in Canada this summer, we had special plans with the amazing Photography by Kels to take some dance/sister/mother daughter photos and YOU GUYS! It was a freaking dream. come. true. Every minute of this shoot was so fun, and easy, and relaxed! I've never felt so at ease while my photo is being taken. Never! Kelsey just has this ability to make you feel so comfortable and not awkward - and I feel awkward like 90% of my life ha! Anyway, see for yourself how talented Kelsey is by taking a look at some of my favorites (and by some I mean like all of them because it's too hard to choose) from this photoshoot.. or should I say ogitisboot? ;) #insidejoke #sorrynotsorry.

I love dancing with my sister! <3 Stay tuned for Part 2 featuring the mother/daughter photos coming soon! Thank you again, Kelsey, for these incredible keepsakes! 
xoxo, Chelan

13 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! I can't stop looking at them hahaha I'm so vain!

      Delete
  2. holy amazing girl!! Legs for days! And also that tan....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunningly beautiful...in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you, Sister Mars!! You are so sweet <3

      Delete
  5. OH MY GOSH! I seriously can't stop looking at these!! you girls are gorgeous and that sunset is unreal!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bethany, why am I just seeing your sweet comment now! Thank you so much :)

      Delete