Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Be The Positive

The other day my good friend, Julianne Hough, jk... not really my friend. I just wish she was. Anyway, Julianne Hough posted this photo on Instagram and it was like she was speaking to me.

Being more positive is something that I have been struggling with for about the past 6 months. For whatever reason I have gotten myself into this awful habit of complaining and being negative about almost everything.. and honestly, my life is GREAT and I have nothing to complain about! I don't want to be that person that is sucking the life out of everything and always has something negative to add to every conversation because that is no fun to be around. So, here's to turning that around, not dwelling on negative thoughts but instead, finding the positive in every situation and spreading love!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments :

Post a Comment