Wednesday, May 22, 2013

22 things for the 22nd of may

+parker has two months left. can you believe that? where the heck did the time go?!
+i have begun another summer working at the tourist information center
+i miss ari
+i love being home with my family
+i've read two books already and the center hasn't even been open for a week
+vampire diaries. i'm on disc 5 of season 3 and plan to finish it today. team damon
+my brother is getting married to the beautiful bailey powelson and i couldn't be happier for them :)
+i went to dance competition and it was a blast
+the girl i work with watches serial killer documentaries on youtube and i think she is secretly getting ideas.. i'm convinced i will be her first victim
+i want to play softball this summer
+i am SO excited to be teaching at dance camp again this summer. if i haven't done a post on that already that will be my next post
+the dance recital was a smashing success and it was so fun to dance in it again
+i have lost 5 pounds and my butt is smaller #winning
+i'm wearing a hat and red lipstick today
+my grandparents {nanizzle and pumpa} are moving to cardston and i am excited that they will be just a short walk away from us
+so you think you can dance dance dance
+i play just dance 4 by myself because no on else will play it with me and i still kick butt
+i have started craving spinach smoothies
+i want to have some fun with sparklers
+my boss wouldn't let me take another week off of work this summer to go see parker
+i get a sort of thrill when i see that people have retweeted or favourited my tweets {insert sheepish look here}
+i'm going to watch the rest of tvd, downton abbey, friday night lights, and pretty little liars this summer. as well as start revenge and 90210, just fyi

xoxo

3 comments :

  1. omg parker comes home in two months?!?!! whaaat. craziness. BTW thanks for your comment on my blog, it made me laugh out loud haha!

    also, 90210 is my #1 fave show. so sad it's over. I have seen every episode. its juicy drama is just addicting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, two months!! So weird! And now 90210 just moved up on my list of priorities :)

      Delete
  2. Okay you're blog is super cute! I hope ya don't mind that I read it! Can't wait for our photoshoot! Then you'll pictures of you to post!

    ReplyDelete