Wednesday, February 22, 2012

she cannot, simply cannot be 12

It is once again the lil sista's birthday
 so this post is dedicated to her :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMRIE CLAIR!
I was trying to think of something I could do for you that would be better than last year's little video and post where I got lots of people to say happy birthday to you but I couldn't think of anything. I'm sorry I'm lame. So I went through my iphoto and found a bunch of pictures of you. You are adorable to say the least!

I'm so glad to call you my sister. I've taught you well :)

I don't know what this is but I found a BUNCH of these on my computer and they are HILARIOUS!
please take note of the bottlecaps candy she is hoarding. 
how great is this? I cried I laughed so hard!

I love you Camrie! You are an incredible little girl and I am so glad you are my sister!
Happy Birthday pretty lady!

2 comments :

  1. Thanks channy bobanny with a big fanny who likes to play the piany and also is so pretty!!!!! Did you like my rime??? It wasn't that good! haha! THANK YOU LOTS FOR THE PICTURE THINGY!!!!

    Love, CAMELOTA A.K.A. camrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, soo cute. You are the best big sister Chan!

    ReplyDelete