Tuesday, January 3, 2012

back to school

I don't want to be here...
I'd rather be at home.
Watching prison break with my dad and craig and matlin.
Reading a book with Camrie.
Watching a movie and eating seasoned popcorn with my mom.
Singing songs with the cousins.
Sewing with my Nana.
Playing games with my grandparents.
anywhere but back at school would be nice please.

on another completely random note.
On the drive to pick up tessa may from the airport in salt lake, we passed a prison.
I got all excited.
There were people in the prison yard.
Who gets excited about that?
Someone as obsessed with Prison Break as I am.
Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell. Oh I've died and gone to heaven!

2 comments :

  1. When I watched Prison Break I felt the same way! Obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. coming home from christmas break always depresses me.

    ReplyDelete