Thursday, May 5, 2011

zip lining upside down 1000 ft up through the jungle in puerto vallarta?

HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE!

ok so I went on a little vacation with my fabulous family! Where to? you ask. Why just the Mexican Riviera. Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta to be exact. We were just cruisin away and happened to stop at these two lovely places. Both of which were awesome. Since so much awesomeness occurred on the cruise and I'm a really lazy person, I'm not gonna tell everything right now. I'm just gonna tell about the best part. My favorite part. Read the title of this post. IT WAS FLIPPIN INSANE.

When you start this zip lining adventure you go down like two small lines where you just kinda practice your breaking skills. I was a natural, or so they told me. So then there are a couple bigger lines. Then there are like 3 BIG lines! Like long and super duper high. After the first one, these little mexican boys that were helping us the entire time tell me that I'm going to go backwards and upside down and I'm all uhh.. no I'm not. But while they were telling me this and I was asking questions, they were hooking me onto the zip line and then they were like ok, so just lift up your legs and then one of them runs at me and jumps and hooks himself on with me. Then we are going across the jungle and he's like now just let go and fall backwards. I didn't have time to think before I did as he said. And then I found myself flying across the mexican jungle upside down. Crazy right? I know! Was it amazing? Heck yah! Would I do it again? In a heartbeat. It was honestly the coolest thing that I have ever done. If you ever get the chance to do it, don't hesitate. Its incredible!

3 comments :

  1. i am rather impressed i must say! you're becoming adventurous! i likey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tessa we've gotta do that together sometime. you would have LOOOOVED IT! thats it. you and i are going on a vacation sometime together ok? ya. lets go visit hord in hawaii. yessss

    ReplyDelete