Monday, September 17, 2018

Smell Fresh Before, During, and After your Sweat Sesh with Gain!

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SparkleWithGain #ILoveGain #CollectiveBias

Teaching dance, exercising, and just living in a humid climate mean one thing: sweat, and lots of it. Gross, I know but it’s simply my reality and it means we are always doing laundry. Introducing Gain Fresh Water Sparkle™ scented products exclusively at Dollar General.


The one thing I look for with laundry products is the smell - I want my clothes to smell amazing before, during, and after my sweat sessions, and Fresh Water Sparkle™ scented Gain products deliver that freshness for 6 weeks, from wash to wear!

Go to Dollar General TODAY to pick up these fresh smelling Gain products and don't forget to click on the below photo to get a sweet deal!


My laundry regimen consists of three products:

Gain flings!™ laundry pods 
These are the easiest lil things you ever did see! You simply toss one in before your clothes (add another for larger loads) and you are on your way to delicious smelling clothes. Sometimes, if you’re lucky, the scent will rub off onto your hands and you’ll get little whiffs after you put the laundry in and it’s like a little sniff of heaven while you’re waiting for the laundry to finish ;).


Gain fireworks!™ in-wash scent booster

These may be my favorite product out of the three… simply because they give the laundry that extra boost of scent. It means I can go into my workouts confident that my gear smells good and I can leave knowing my clothes STILL smell good!


Gain Liquid Fabric Enhancer/Softener

I chose this third product because not only does it, again, smell amazing, but it fights static and leaves your clothes feeling softer than before. Static drives me nuts and I'm all about comfortable clothes these days so this one was a no-brainer.


Be sure to pick up some of these incredible Gain products from Dollar General so you can have great smelling clothes no matter how active (or not) you are. The more products you combine, the better your clothes, gym/dance bag, and home will smell!

Happy laundering! ;)

xoxo, Chelan

No comments :

Post a Comment