Saturday, September 22, 2018

Friday Five: Fall Favorites

Helloooooo everybody! I bring you another Friday Five. I had every intention of doing this every week but then missed last week because of the craziness of going to Ohio for the weekend last minute and it got away from me. But I am here with a new Friday Five today featuring my Fall Favorites since it is technically the first day of Fall today.

Let me start with a little disclaimer. I don't like Fall... I am a summer girl, through and through. I don't love pumpkins. I don't love oversized sweaters. I don't love the browns and oranges and mustard yellow colors. I don't love Halloween. I don't like the cold weather. I can hear you all gasping from here. But I can respect those of you that do love those things and I am happy for you that it is fall because I know how much joy my favorite season, summer, brings to me. One thing I do love about fall is that with fall comes the anticipation of the holidays. It is taking everything in me to not start pinning Christmas decor too soon. Must. Not. Peak. Too. Soon. With that being said, I wanted to share some of my favorite fashion finds for fall that I think you will love:

I get a commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.

5 Sweaters: I'm loving puff sleeves like this and I'm loving the speckled trend right now!
5 Skirts: I'm loving the windowpane plaid patterns and this style and color is so classy!
5 Pairs of Shoes: I need a pair of black booties and I've got a crush on these!
All of these beautiful fall finds are on sale for 40% off now through Sunday so buy yo'self somethin' nice! What trends are you loving for fall? My mom is predicting velour sweat suits are coming back and I'm like PLEASE NO!! Can we all make a pact to never let that happen ever again?

xoxo, Chelan

No comments :

Post a Comment