Saturday, June 16, 2018

Memorial Day Weekend 2018

I know, I know, it's been a while since Memorial Day weekend but we had such a fun time and I'm trying to do better about documenting our adventures closer to when they happen so we don't forget them. Our fun weekend started on the Friday before Memorial Day. Parker had a test that morning and was finished with everything by 11 am which was awesome! Let the long weekend festivities begin!

We played a little tennis and found an awesome fishing spot in a cool new-to-us park. I read while Parker fished, we went to the driving range, and then cooked hot dogs on the grill. It was so fun! So many of our favorite summer activities in one day. Then we did a lot of the same things on Saturday + we went to the new Star Wars movie Solo. Sunday was a regular old Sabbath day where we went to church and spent time together at home afterward. On Monday we went to Cedar Point with some friends of ours to finish off the weekend (which I got no photos of dangit). It was seriously such a great time all weekend long and I love that I got to spend every second of it with Parker! You know it's a good weekend when you go to text your spouse the next day because you miss them after having spent all weekend together and you have to scroll down in your texts to find your text thread.

 This is where I hung out. This swing was dreamy!
 Love my forever adventure bud.

Very grateful for those who serve(d) to protect the freedoms that we enjoy in both of the countries that I call home <3. Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you're having a fabulous weekend of your own!

xoxo, Chelan

No comments :

Post a Comment