Thursday, March 29, 2018

My Daily Commute

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Froster #FlavoredFrozenFun #CollectiveBias



I live about 25 minutes away from the dance studio that I work at 5 days a week so I spend quite a bit of time in the car. Four out of five of those days I leave my apartment around 3:30 pm which is right around the time that I need a lil pick me up snack or beverage because it's not quite dinner time but lunch has already past, ya know? I often find myself making a super quick pit stop at the Circle K down the street and treating myself to, well, a treat! And with the weather getting warmer (hallelujah!) there's nothing like the NEW Sweetos™ Froster to cool off with while I drive! Queue the country music and I can almost imagine it's summer!


Lucky for you and me, Circle K currently has a sweet deal happening. Woohoo! For a limited time only you can have a Sweetos combo for only $2.50 when you buy Sweetos™ Froster & Cheetos® Sweetos™. Sweetos™ Froster is an exclusive and limited time offer only found at Circle K. Yes please!



I <3 Circle K. Is it weird to love a gas station/convenience store so much? They have the best deals on snacks and drinks and they are always speedy fast! The Cheetos® Sweetos™ are even shaped like Easter eggs so you can quickly stop at Circle K for a last minute Easter basket goodie if you’re always running behind like me!



So take two minutes out of your day (because that's all you'll need) and go treat yourself to this sweet deal and some Flavored Frozen Fun. You totally deserve it!


What is your go-to snack/drink combo for your daily commute? Also, I’m in need of some new music to listen to in the car so send me your favorite driving tunes. I think my vocal chords need a little break from belting The Greatest Showman since Christmas… ;). 


Thanks for stopping by today, y’all! Have a hoppy Easter with your Eggscelent Combo from Circle K! #Froster #FlavoredFrozenFun

Xoxo, Chelan

No comments :

Post a Comment