Thursday, February 14, 2019

14 Days of Love: Day 14 | Happy Anniversary, Parker David!

I'll always and forever save the best for last and dedicate this 14th day of love to my husband, Parker. Happy 5th anniversary to my love, my best friend, my partner in crime, my everything. 

I've been super nostalgic this week thinking about the 5 years we've been married. The places we've traveled. The memories we've made. The things we've accomplished. The fights we've had. The trials we've overcome. The many tv shows we've watched lol. The degrees we've earned (and have almost earned!!) The cross country moves. All of it. It's been the best 5 years and I can't wait to see what the next 5 years will bring! 

I love you, Parker David. Thanks for making my life a dream come true! 

I hope you all have the most wonderful Valentines Day and that its full of love and chocolate!

xoxo, Chelan

No comments :

Post a Comment