Thursday, September 6, 2018

Weekend Getaway to Cannon Beach

After I arrived in Portland, we took off to the coast for my birthday weekend. Parker and I knew that Cannon Beach was somewhere we wanted to visit while in Oregon and what better weekend to visit than my birthday, right? We packed up our camping gear and were on our way.

I was so surprised by how cute everything was! So many shaker siding clad beach houses, hotels, and restaurants. The little touristy town was absolutely adorable! We, of course, went to the actual Cannon Beach and saw the infamous Haystack Rock. We ate some good food, did a beautiful hike, and watched the sunset. The Tillamook cheese factory paled in comparison to the Amish country cheese chalet we love in Ohio but we'll do anything for some free cheese. We had our tiny two-man tent that was bursting at the seams because our oversized air mattress that I insisted on using (#glamping) was a little too big for it. Here are a few photos of our fun little birthday weekend getaway!

Can you handle the cuteness of this house??? I want to move in. 

Thanks for the birthday weekend adventure, Parker! And thank you, everyone else, for all of the birthday love that weekend. I felt so loved and I'm grateful for so many amazing people in my life!

xoxo, Chelan


No comments :

Post a Comment