Wednesday, August 1, 2018

How We Wore It Together | High Waisted

Ever since we started this How We Wore It Series, we've tried to find a time where all of us would be in the same place at the same time but we've had no luck. All of us are from Southern Alberta originally but we're so spread out and often moving around so it's been nearly impossible! This year we didn't even really try to make plans because we were unsure of our summer schedules but the stars aligned and we happened to be in the same place at the same time without even really realizing it until we were all there! So we quickly formulated a plan and put it into motion. And let me tell you that this was probably my favorite How We Wore It post to date because we were all together. It was SO MUCH FUN! I love that this series keeps me in touch with these ladies and up to date on their lives from afar but it was such a blast and so refreshing to hang out in real life. They are all amazing and I'm so inspired by each one of them for multiple reasons. They are all confident, independent, strong, beautiful, and kind girls. I'm so grateful for their examples! Truly some of the best ladies out there! I'm grateful that this Series has brought us together!

Alright, alright, enough with the mush. Here are some of our photos from the most fun photo shoot ever featuring high waisted jeans! I love that high waisted pants are a trend and I hope they stick around forever. They suck and hold everything in. You would never know that I had eaten one of the best Sunday dinners I've ever had + dessert only minutes before this shoot because my ponch is well hidden behind that button fly.
Shoes - they're Brash brand and from my mom's closet! She can't remember where she got them but she thinks it was Jane.com!

Be sure to check out my beautiful friend's posts! They are gold and they're my favorite posts of theirs yet! 


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you've had a wonderful July!

xoxo, Chelan

2 comments :

  1. This is the prettiest bunch! And I LOVE these photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kate! I have some beautiful and talented friends!

      Delete