Monday, June 18, 2018

Favorite Summer Recipe | Pasta Salad

Pass-da pasta salad (if you're Canadian, you'll see what I did there). I have really struggled lately with cooking. I'll have an on week and then an off week. One week I'll cook every night and then the next I won't cook at all. Ramen for everyone!

But there are a few meals that we seem to have on repeat at our house and this is one of them. It's my Aunt Brenda's Summer Pasta Salad and it is my favorite.


Ingredients:
Pasta - I usually use Rotini or Elbows
Grated or cubed cheddar cheese
Dill Pickles
Bell Peppers
Cucumbers
Celery
Bacon
Chicken
Ranch Dressing
BBQ sauce


I'm not going to walk you through the steps of making it... You just cook the pasta, cut up all the veggies (however much you want of each), bacon, and cheese. Cook the chicken however you like - I usually buy tenderloins and pop them in the oven with some olive oil and lemon pepper. Use one part Ranch and one part BBQ sauce and stir it all up, add more later if necessary. Top with salt & pepper to taste and voila! Bon appetit! It's delicious, easy, and quick, and you can easily tailor it to your own taste buds by including different veggies to mix in. The Ranch and BBQ sauce combo is divine.


What is your favorite summer recipe? I'm in need of some new ones to add to our rotation. Happy eating!

xoxo, Chelan

No comments :

Post a Comment